Members and associates can look forward to the following benefits and privileges:
CMAS actively promotes and advances cooperation among persons directly engaged in the club management profession, other club professionals, as well as with other associations in the hospitality industry.
In furthering the knowledge and standard of the club industry, CMAS organises annual conferences for its members and associates in the industry. With participants from club industry in Asia and beyond, it is a great opportunity for members to share experiences, network and cultivate long last friendship with professionals in the industry.
Regular bi-monthly social activities, workshops, educational and inspirational seminars by practitioners and specialists in their field for association members and associates.
Ordinary Membership is open to any person who has training, experience or education in the hospitality industry and is or was employed as a manager in a club for at least 3 months.
- Ordinary Membership Entrance Fees – $300.00
- Ordinary Membership Annual Subscription – $180.00
Associate Membership is open to any person who does not meet the criteria for ordinary membership but is employed full-time in a club for at least 3 months or in the employ of club or resort related industry.
- Associate Membership Entrance Fees – $150.00
- Associate Membership Annual Subscription – $120.00
New Corporate Memberships
Corporate Ordinary Membership is open to any Country or Social Club.
- Corporate Ordinary Membership Entrance Fees – $1000.00
- Corporate Ordinary Membership Annual Subscription – $180.00 per nominee
Corporate Associate Membership is open to any company, which do not operate a Club.
- Corporate Associate Membership Entrance Fees – $1500.00
- Corporate Associate Membership Annual Subscription – $120.00 per nominee
Join Us Now
Submit your application online.