The Club Managers Association of Singapore advances the professionalism and quality excellence of club management by fulfilling the educational and related needs of its members.
- To establish an association for General Managers, Chief Executives Officers and managers of members or proprietary clubs in Singapore.
- To promote and foster co-operation between and amongst persons connected with the management of clubs of similar character.
- To support the advancement of the club management profession and members of the Association.
- To encourage the education of club management and to provide assistance to educational institutions and to students interested in the club management profession.
1. This Society shall be known as the “Club Managers’ Association (Singapore)”, here in after referred to as the “Society”.
Place of Business
2. Its place of business shall be at “c/o 10 Eunos Road 8, #05-07 Singapore Post Centre, Singapore 408600” or such other address as may subsequently be decided upon by the Committee and approved by the Registrar of Societies. The Society shall carry out its activities only in places and premises which have the prior written approval from the relevant authorities, where necessary.
3.1 Its objectives are:
a) To promote and foster co-operation between and amongst persons connected with the management of clubs.
b) To support the advancement of the club management profession through projects, research and education programmes.
c) To promote club management education and training to school students.
Download the full Constitution here.